May 29, 2016 –
A Sunday afternoon self-guided Tour featuring 9 iconic homes selected from 150 years of domestic architecture, in and around Victoria B. C.
May 29, 2016
12 noon to 5pm
The Tour includes:
• Emily Carr's celebrated “House of All Sorts”
• An exquisitely restored and decorated Art Deco jewel from the 1940s
• A 1914 British Arts & Crafts bungalow by renowned architect Samuel Maclure
• A contemporary, cutting edge 21st Century prototype
And three more specially-chosen homes and two special tour stops...
Enjoy Afternoon Tea in the garden at Ross Bay Villa as part of your tour.
Buy Tour Tickets on our home page.
The Eclectic Heritage Home Tour is sponsored by the Ross Bay Villa Society and the Victoria Heritage Foundation.
All proceeds from the Tour will fund the preservation, maintenance and programs at Ross Bay Villa Historic House Museum.
• No children under 10 (except infants in front carriers).
• Ross Bay Villa is the only Tour stop that is wheelchair accessible.